Re: Accepted mythtv 0.25-dmo2 (source all i386)

Author: Stephan Seitz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Accepted mythtv 0.25-dmo2 (source all i386)
On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 03:45:27PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
>Stephan Seitz <stse+debian@???> writes:
>> Fine, this looks great. Which solution will you choose? Thanks for
>> your work!
>A copy/paste from this page seems to be OK.

Yes, but the page describes two solution.
The first one creates a logfile for every application with if-statements
for every mythtv application. If the names change or new one will be
available, this solution must be adapted.
The second solution defines different templates (you can choose one) and
filters the messages via syslog facility.

I would prefer the second solution, but the page links to two Ubuntu bugs
that would make the template solution fail (I don’t know if these bugs
exist in Debian as well).

Shade and sweet water!

    Stephan

--