Re: Security update for flashplayer

Author: Lennart Sorensen
To: Robert Pommrich
CC: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Security update for flashplayer
On Wed, Aug 22, 2012 at 02:48:27PM +0200, Robert Pommrich wrote:
> I am not sure, what Adobe did there, but looking at
>
> http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb12-18.html
> and
> http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb12-19.html
>
> there are two versions 11.2.202.238 fixing different issues. The last
> announcement is from yesterday.
>
> Please package the more recent 11.2.202.238.

I suspect there is only one such version.

The security bulletin lists different versions for windows, while it lists the same version for linux.

It is possible they already fixed the issue in the linux version in this
version but were still testing that build before releasing it and were
busy getting a new build done for windows with the fix.

But then again, this is adobe, who knows what they did.

--
Len Sorensen