Re: Update to mythtv-dmo 0.26.0-dmo2

Author: Stephan Seitz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Update to mythtv-dmo 0.26.0-dmo2
On Tue, Oct 23, 2012 at 07:55:00AM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
>Stephan Seitz <stse+debian@???> writes:
>> What I couldn’t fix is that logging via syslog is not working anymore.
>> Mythbackend and frontend are started with „--syslog local6”, but
>> nothing happens. My rsyslog configuration:
>Maybe another package already use this facility ?

Well, this doesn’t matter. There would simply be a new file in
/var/log/mythtv. I already had such misconfigurations in the past. And
since mythtv was the only package that was upgraded nothing new should
happen.

>Otherwise you may find entries for mythtv packages in /var/log/messages.

Nothing, neither in /var/log/syslog or /var/log/messages.

    Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@??? |
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |