Re: mythplugins problem

Author: Josu Lazkano
To: dmo-discussion@deb-multimed...
Subject: Re: mythplugins problem
2013/2/1 Christian Marillat <marillat@???>:
> Josu Lazkano <josu.lazkano@???> writes:

>>> No, this is not possible. Could you try mythtv packages from unstable ?
>>>
>>> Christian
>>>

>> Thanks Christian, how could I install the unstable version?
>>
>> I am using amd64 wheezy version packages.
>
> Change testing/wheezy by sid in /etc/apt/sources.list for my repository
> *only*. Then do an 'apt-get update' and 'apt-get dist-upgrade'.
>
> Christian

Thanks for your help, I change the repository (first I try in the laptop).

I have this on update:

# apt-get upgrade
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
opensc
libavcodec54 libavformat54 libavutil51 libmyth-0.26-0 libmythavcodec54
libmythavformat54 libmythavutil51 libmythpostproc52 libmythqjson0
libmythswscale2 libpostproc52 libswscale2 mercurial mercurial-common
mythbrowser mythlogserver mythmusic mythnews mythtv-common mythtv-doc
mythtv-frontend mythweather python-mythtv unattended-upgrades
24 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 37.6 MB of archives.
After this operation, 14.3 kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue [Y/n]?

And it works!!!

Is possible to fix the wheezy repo? I prefer to don't change the
sources on the myth frontend box.

Thanks for your great help.

Best regards.

--