mythtv 0.28: Playback of audio-only recordings broken (QOpe…

Author: Stephan Sürken
To: Debian Multimedia Discussion
Subject: mythtv 0.28: Playback of audio-only recordings broken (QOpenGLContext::swapBuffers...)
Hi Christian, all,

ever since 0.28, I do have that strange behavior. I was assuming that
was somehow due to jessie, but I just did a test under sid with your
newest packages, experiencing the very same behaviour.

I.e., all recodings with video and audio are fine, recordings with
audio only (i.e., radio channel recordings via DVB-S) are broken for
playback -- to be precise, mythfrontend runs on and plays the audio,
but the GUI goes down, issuing

---
QOpenGLContext::swapBuffers() called with non-exposed window, behavior is undefined
---

over and over. I am also seeing this across hardware.

I don't seem to find anything about that (except
https://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/12421 -- same error log, other problem) really.

Does anyone else here have this problem?

Thx!