Re: Undefined symbol for mythfrontend on Debian "Stretch"

Author: Bob A
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Undefined symbol for mythfrontend on Debian "Stretch"
On 07/29/2017 10:57 PM, Christian Marillat wrote:
> On 29 juil. 2017 17:33, dmo@??? wrote:
>
>> I upgraded my ECS liva system to Debian Stretch today and am getting
>> the following error:
>>
>> mythfrontend: symbol lookup error:
>> /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libcec.so.4: undefined symbol:
>> _ZN11StringUtils6FormatB5cxx11EPKcz
>>
>> I believe the sources.list is correct. Any suggestions?
>
> Which package version ?
>
> Christian

Latest version, as far as I can tell:

$ dpkg -l | grep ^ii | grep mythtv
ii  mythtv-common                         0.28.1-dmo3
       all          Personal video recorder application (common data)
ii  mythtv-doc                            0.28.1-dmo3
       all          Personal video recorder application (documentation)
ii  mythtv-frontend                       0.28.1-dmo3
       amd64        Personal video recorder application (client)
ii  python-mythtv                         0.28.1-dmo3
       all          Personal video recorder application (common data)