Dependency problem with libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0

Author: Werner Mahr
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Dependency problem with libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0
Hi,

I just wanted to try a new version of gnucash, and therefor I have to build it
myself. It needs libwebkit2gtk 3.0 or 4.0 to compile. As 3.0 isn't packaged in
current testing I tried to install what I have, and got the following:

root@werner1:/home/werner# LC_ALL=C apt install libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 libwebkit2gtk-4.0-37 : Depends: libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0 (< 1.12.5) but
1:1.12.2-dmo1 is to be installed
root@werner1:/home/werner#LC_ALL=C apt policy libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0
libgstreamer-plugins-bad1.0-0:
  Installed: 1:1.12.2-dmo1
  Candidate: 1:1.12.2-dmo1
  Version table:
 *** 1:1.12.2-dmo1 100
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
     1.12.4-dmo1 500
        500 http://www.deb-multimedia.org testing/main amd64 Packages
     1.12.4-2 500
        500 http://ftp.de.debian.org/debian testing/main amd64 Packages
root@werner1:/home/werner#

I always thought 1: is just a hint for apt, but in this case it seems, that
it's a showstopper. At least for me atm.

--
MfG. usw.

Werner Mahr