Small packaging problem with OBS 21.0.1's new "scripting fea…

Author: Christian Weeks
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Small packaging problem with OBS 21.0.1's new "scripting feature"
Hi Christian

There is a small packaging problem with OBS 21.0.1. Lua scripts don't
work, missing the obslua library. It turns out the
"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-scripting/" directory isn't being
packaged anywhere. I added it as a line to "debian/obs-plugins.install",
rebuilt the package and that resolved the issue.

It looks like "/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libobs-scripting.so" (needed
for some of the frontend UI plugins now) is packaged in the libobs-dev
package as well (I tried to move it to obs-plugins, but my debhelper fu
fails me here).
"/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/obs-plugins/frontend-tools.so" fails to load
(and some of the fancy frontend tools with it) with an error when
libobs-scripting.so is not available, so the libobs-dev package is
currently required for full functionality of OBS.

Thank you for your fine work!

Christian