Re: broken mythweb in stretch-backports

Author: Stephan Seitz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: broken mythweb in stretch-backports
On Mi, Feb 07, 2018 at 10:12:01 -0500, Lennart Sorensen wrote:
>Switching to php7.2 on sid seems to mostly work with a few warnings,
>like:
>
>Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 188:
>!!NoTrans: Use of undefined constant disk_size - assumed 'disk_size' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)!!
>
>Warning at /usr/share/mythtv/mythweb/modules/tv/recorded.php, line 189:
>!!NoTrans: Use of undefined constant disk_used - assumed 'disk_used' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP)!!

Yes, I got the same warnings.

The problem with mythweb (in some way) is that you need to edit the
configuration file and comment all PHP variables it’s setting if you
don’t use the apache PHP module but PHP through the FPM module.

Does anyone know if you can wrap the PHP settings within an if statement?

Besides that I don’t have problems with mythweb and PHP 7.2.

Shade and sweet water!

    Stephan

--
| Public Keys: http://fsing.rootsland.net/~stse/keys.html |