Re: mythtv frontend freezing

Author: Nikolai Lusan
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: mythtv frontend freezing
On Sun, 2018-03-18 at 09:36 +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> > I was just able to check - I am using VDPAU High Quality as the
> > playback
> > profile.
>
> Then the problem isn't here.
>
> Maybe another packages is the guilty ?
>
> You don't see freeze with another video player like mpv or mplayer ?

I don't use anything other than mythtv on that machine - it's a small
profile HTPC case that only runs mythtv (well I guess I have myth setup to
spawn chrome for netflix, and steam for games). I don't ever see a freeze
with mythfrontend playing back video, only with livetv.

- --
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai@???>