Re: acroread and libicu

Author: Brad Rogers
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: acroread and libicu
On Fri, 06 Jul 2018 17:36:12 +0200
Christian Marillat <marillat@???> wrote:

Hello Christian,

>Done. More exactly the acroread package now include libicu57 libraries.
>Please test.

Sorry to take so long getting back to you (weekends are my busiest
time).

So far, the dmo5 update has not appeared in the list of upgradeable
packages in Synaptic (despite reloads).

Copying the .deb to be included in my local repo resulted in the package
not being upgraded and reference to dmo5 disappearing. No error
message but in my limited experience, that's indicative of dependency
issues; bourne out by -

Using dpkg to install the .deb resulted in a "Broken dependencies"
message from Synaptic next time I ran it.

I've no idea what's wrong, or where to look.

--
 Regards  _
If you ain't sticking your knives in me, you will be eventually