Re: acroread and libicu

Author: Brad Rogers
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: acroread and libicu
On Sun, 08 Jul 2018 14:11:26 +0200
Christian Marillat <marillat@???> wrote:

Hello Christian,

>Well package are always uploaded to unstable. May be are you using

Of course they are - stupid me. I should know that.

After changing to unstable and installing, all is well. The problem I
was having was the (lack of) acroread-data. Hence the borked dependency
issue. Again, I should have known. Thank you for putting me right.

All is well now and the libicu57:i386 package is now longer required.

Thank you, once again, for your quick response and great work with dmo.

--
 Regards  _
It's only the children of the f****** wealthy tend to be good looking