Re: mythtv - Disabling Audio

Author: Janusz S. Bień
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: mythtv - Disabling Audio
On Fri, Nov 09 2018 at 1:04 +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> On 08 nov. 2018 19:39, jsbien@??? (Janusz S. Bień) wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Nov 08 2018 at 19:21 +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
>>> On 08 nov. 2018 17:34, jsbien@??? (Janusz S. Bień) wrote:
>
> [...]
>
>>> Your machine is up to date ?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> The libasound2-plugins is installed ? If yes which version ?

aptitude versions libasound2-plugins
Package libasound2-plugins:
p   1.1.7-2                                       testing                   500
i   1:1.1.7-dmo2                                  testing                   500

Package libasound2-plugins:i386:
p A 1.1.7-2                                       testing                   500
i A 1:1.1.7-dmo2                                  testing                   500

I don't know why, but reportbug and Emacs debian-bug don't provide any
information about the package, only its name.

I don't remember why added long ago i386 architecture, perhaps for
acroread. I can get rid of this if it can help.

Best regards

Janusz

--
             ,