Re: MythTV 30 and problems with multiple delivery systems

Author: Stephan Seitz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 30 and problems with multiple delivery systems
On Fr, Mär 08, 2019 at 09:35:09 +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
>On 08 mars 2019 09:10, Stephan Seitz <stse+debian@???> wrote:
>> As far as I understood the dvb-fe-tool are always required because
>> MythTV couldn’t change the delivery system itself.
>My packages doesn't depends on dvb-tools for dvb-fe-tool.

How about suggesting it?

You only need it if your tuner supports more than one delivery system
(T/T2/C/C2) and you need the system which is not the default one.

>As we are near the next stable release, I don't really want to breal
>mythtv now.

Okay. I tried to compile mythtv myself (apt source mythtv). I can build
it, but „debian/rules install” is failing. The libs are copied to
debian/tmp/usr/lib but dh_install looks for them in
debian/tmp/usr/lib/*/.

For some reason the x86_64-linux-gnu is missing. Which environment
variable I have to set?

Shade and sweet water!

    Stephan

--