Re: vdr-sxfe freezing

Author: Stefan Zechner
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: vdr-sxfe freezing
seems to be a problem only with vdr-sxfe frontend.

Found out that using libxine2-xvdr plugin works fine:
watching TV with: xine xvdr://localhost

Maybe it is my Intel HD4600 graphics!?
Or is vdr-sxfe upstream broken and nobody cares because nobody is using it any more?

Then what is currently the best method (stable, best image quality, high quality OSD) to watch TV from a local VDR server with a low budget TV card?

BR
Stefan