Re: Phonon backend

Author: Brad Rogers
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Phonon backend
On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:06:01 +0200
Christian Marillat <marillat@???> wrote:

Hello Christian,

>Did you try to play more than one DVD ?

Yes, I did; Sorry I didn't make that clear.

I've now tried with several more DVDs, and in fact, vlc refused to play
some of them at all. Others it even played the menu without problem.

>I see this problem with one DVD. I need to press fast forward to skip
>the DVD menu, otherwise the DVD doesn't start. Probably a bug.

Whatever the problem is, it looks as though I'll have to wait for it to
be sorted out. I'll keep an eye out for updates and see what happens.

Once again, thanks for your help Christian.

--
 Regards  _
It's not your heart, it's your bank I want to break