Re: Phonon backend (SOLVED)

Author: Brad Rogers
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Phonon backend (SOLVED)
On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 18:06:01 +0200
Christian Marillat <marillat@???> wrote:

Hello Christian,

>I see this problem with one DVD. I need to press fast forward to skip
>the DVD menu, otherwise the DVD doesn't start. Probably a bug.

I know it's some time since this thread started, but just an FYI:

Issues I was having with vlc not playing DVDs seem, so far, to have been
cleared by today's update to v2.2.0~pre4-dmo2.

I've no idea what's changed. Thanks for your continuing work with Deb
Multimedia.

--
 Regards  _
He signed up for just three years, it seemed a small amount