Missing Release.gpg for testing repository

Author: Preston Maness
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Missing Release.gpg for testing repository
Hello Everyone,

I'm currently unable to update packages, even though I have the key in
apt's keyring:

# apt-key fingerprint | grep
"/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/deb-multimedia-keyring.gpg" -A 7
/etc/apt/trusted.gpg.d/deb-multimedia-keyring.gpg
- - -------------------------------------------------
pub   4096R/65558117 2014-03-05
      Key fingerprint = A401 FF99 368F A1F9 8152  DE75 5C80 8C2B 6555 8117
uid                  Christian Marillat <marillat@???>
uid                  Christian Marillat <marillat@???>
uid                  Christian Marillat <marillat@???>
sub   4096R/B508B3D7 2014-03-05

Looking in the indexes

http://deb-multimedia.org/dists/

it seems that testing doesn't currently have a Releases.gpg file
(neither does stretch, the new codename for testing).

Aaaaaaaaaaand it looks like the Release.gpg files were added a few
minutes ago:

2015-05-01 11:27

Disregard, I suppose Still emailing for the benefit of anyone else
who might have run into this and started scratching their head.

Cheers,
Preston