Re: the ffmpeg libavformat54/libavformat56 conflicts with li…

Author: PICCORO McKAY Lenz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: the ffmpeg libavformat54/libavformat56 conflicts with libavformat53
hi marillat thanks for you VERY QUICK response, the wheeze package of
ffmpeg has a conflict agains libavformat-extra-53 .. but the normal
libavformat53 provide it!

so inconsecuence the conflicts made unnable to install ffmpeg due some
derived packages in wheeze depends on libavformat53 that provides
libavformat-extra-53 sucha as audacity and most important opencv
libraries..

in jessie the prolem are minimal due only happened when i try to
install many versions of the ffmpeg libraries (due need related
software), but as i mention.. conflicts happened!

of course libavformat-extra-53 comes from debian but your packages
installs on debian so if gain conflicts so where happnede so?

that's why i ask due why the conflict agains those packages?

Lenz McKAY Gerardo (PICCORO)
http://qgqlochekone.blogspot.com