Re: the ffmpeg libavformat54/libavformat56 conflicts with li…

Author: PICCORO McKAY Lenz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: the ffmpeg libavformat54/libavformat56 conflicts with libavformat53
El jue., 23 de may. de 2019 a la(s) 12:17, Christian Marillat
(marillat@???) escribió:
> Then try to install libavformat-53 instead of libavformat-extra-53

ok i write so resumed! I MEANS: using wheeze,
when try to install ffmpeg from deb-multimedia wheeze,does not install
due that conflicts agains debian normal ffmpeg libraries

in jessie same if i try to made a dist upgrade from wheezy

so the question here are "why that conflict?" due your packages are
made by you.. you must know why you put that conflict here!