Re: Problems in Debian Sid

Author: Brad Rogers
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Problems in Debian Sid
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 07:26:12 -0400
Luis Finotti <luis.finotti@???> wrote:

Hello Luis,

> libmfx1:i386...), but I assume is the usual Sid
>thing where you just need to wait for new updates to come to get

Currently, libmfx1 in Sid is blocked from migrating (see
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/intel-mediasdk, but it's not too clear
about the reason) but, yes, waiting is the name of the game.

I marked libmfx1 for removal here, just to see what would happen, and it
would have required the removal of dolphin, gimp, digikam and goodness
knows what else. Pretty much all of it essential to me. So, I'm just
going to wait for that migration.

>Thanks all for your help!

You're very welcome.

--