Re: MythTV 31 in experimental

Author: Werner Mahr
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 31 in experimental
Am Samstag, 29. Februar 2020, 16:34:37 CET schrieb Christian Marillat:
> On 29 févr. 2020 16:22, Werner Mahr <werner@???> wrote:

> If you want ot test a migration the best is to start with mythtv 30 from
> stable.

OK, because of libhdhomerun I now migrated from stable to testing to unstable
(no fun in virtualbox).

First thing: I would suggest that python3-mythtv is either renamed to the old,
generic python-mythtv or gets a conflict for this.

Second thing: the user in the unit-file is hardcoded. In the old /etc/default/
mythtv the was an other user set, which leads the backend to fail starting
with an not meaning error 130.

Beside these two things, upgrade worked flawless.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr