Re: Updated pupnp

Author: Werner Mahr
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Updated pupnp
Am Montag, 15. Februar 2021, 10:46:00 CET schrieb Christian Marillat:
> On 14 févr. 2021 09:12, Werner Mahr <werner@???> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Seen it and working on it already. You're really fast.
>
> I did a new upload with upstream patch to fix this issue.

Jep, it arrived this morning (sorry, I'm on testing). Maybe I'm not awake
enough, but could it be that you changed the build-method, but not the files to
install? I can't check, I don't have the src-entry in sources.list and can't
find any access to the sources on the website. I would expect the *Config.cmake
in the dev pkg, but at least apt-file doesn't list them. These files are the
only difference/advantage of the cmake-build.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr