Re: Updated pupnp

Author: Werner Mahr
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Updated pupnp
Am Freitag, 19. Februar 2021, 10:39:05 CET schrieb Christian Marillat:

> https://www.deb-multimedia.org/pool/main/p/pupnp-dmo/pupnp-dmo

I've found that, I just thought you have a deb-src repo, too. I like it more
to look into that stuff.

> | $ dpkg -L libupnp-dev| grep cmake
> `----

Strange. A first guess: apt-file takes the first package it finds and doesn't tell
me that there are more. Maybe that's worth a bugreport. I think it should tell
me at least that there is more, the options to get the right one should be
there allready. Maybe it should default to the installed one instead of the
first it finds in the indexes.

Anyway, thanks again for your your great and fast work.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr