Re: Update mythplugins to 5432d11672

Author: Ian Campbell
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Update mythplugins to 5432d11672
(oops, looks like I never hit send, so this is a bit dated...)

On Sun, 2022-03-27 at 18:59 +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> On 27 mars 2022 11:36, Ian Campbell <ijc@???> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > OOI, did you consider combining the 2 myth{tv,plugins} source packages?
> > They live in the same git repo now and looks like[0] upstream ships a
> > single tar too.
>
> Doesn't help. The best is to build with two tarballs.

I have a sudden feeling I've suggest it before and you said the same,
sorry if I'm repeating myself!

> Personally I build a new mythplugins package when I see changes in the
> source or when  MYTH_BINARY_VERSION is changed.

Got it, that makes sense.

> With the change in commit 5432d11672 MYTH_BINARY_VERSION variable set in
> libs/libmythbase/mythversion.h should have been increased but this is
> not the case.

I suspect you meant 36c56300 (move of code from .h to .cpp) since
5432d11672 is just a doxygen change. I pinged the dev on the issue.

Thanks again,
Ian.