mythtv compile options?

Author: Simon Kranz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: mythtv compile options?
Hello all,
First of all, thanks for continuing to package mythtv for debian!

I have recently upgraded to v32 on bullseye-backports and on one of my
old frontends i ma having trouble as per this forum post:

https://forum.mythtv.org/viewtopic.php?f=29&t=4992

(note, i am using a nvidia 8400 and 340xx legacy drivers from sid as
they are no longer supported in bullseye)

As per the forum post above, I was wanting to try to download the
source from dmo and compile my own as per the suggestion. However i
am a bit of newbie with compiling and have not been able to find out
how to apply the -DIGNORE_SCHEMA_VER_MISMATCH compiler option?
Which file in the debian folder of the source from dmo would i need to
make this change? I cannot find any mention of it in the configure
file?

Thanks,
Simon