Re: flashplayer 11.1.102.63 packages

Author: Ariel
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: flashplayer 11.1.102.63 packages

11.2.202.228 caused people to be blue in youtube videos. It's apparently a
common error - tons of threads about it.

I was able to make it stop by changing the flash settings to disable
hardware acceleration. Personally I prefer that over a version with known
security issues.

Anyway, 11.2.202.233 is out. One person reported it helped, one reported
it didn't. Can you package it so I can try it?

Thanks,
     -Ariel