Re: Update to mythtv-dmo 0.26.0-dmo2

Author: Stephan Seitz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Update to mythtv-dmo 0.26.0-dmo2
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 07:28:59AM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
>mythlogserver is started ?

No, the package wasn’t installed. A missing dependency?

Now it’s working again. Thanks.

But things are now getting more complicated:

- /etc/logrotate.d/mythtv-backend and /etc/rsyslog.d/mythtv-backend.conf
weren’t deleted, probably because I have changed them. A warning or
a NEWS.gz would be good;
- /etc/logrotate.d/mythlogserver contains the line „su mythtv mythtv”,
but I don’t find any hints in /etc/rsyslog.d/mythtv.conf that the
logfiles should have this permission. We are running with syslog now,
aren’t we?

    Stephan

--
| Stephan Seitz          E-Mail: stse@??? |