Re: MythTV 29 uploaded

Author: Craig Sanders
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 29 uploaded
On Wed, Aug 02, 2017 at 04:53:02PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Could you try to fix the database with the following tool ?
>
> /usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/maintenance/optimize_mythdb.pl

# /usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/maintenance/optimize_mythdb.pl
Database schema 1346 not supported.
Bindings support schema version 1348

It only does a repair, optimize, and analyze on all the mythconverg
tables, and then re-orders 3 of the tables. wouldn't be too hard to
write my own script to do that, without using MythTV.pm. might
do that tomorrow morning (getting late here)

craig

--
craig sanders <cas@???>