Re: MythTV 29 uploaded

Author: Stephan Seitz
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 29 uploaded
On Do, Aug 03, 2017 at 01:03:43 +1000, Craig Sanders wrote:
>I'm having a look at that code now, and can't see it doing more than the
>following yet (but it would be nice to get confirmation beore i run it :)

I think I did the same thing.

>    INSERT INTO settings (value, data, hostname) VALUES ('DBSchemaVer',
>    '1347', NULL);

Shouldn’t this be UPDATE instead of INSERT?

>I'm guessing that the MasterServerName above should be the short,
>non-FQDN name, right? "indra", not "indra.taz.net.au".

Yes, it doesn’t work with FQDN. I tested it. ;-)

But now the backend is running and recording, but I can’t use the
frontend to watch the recorded shows. It hangs as soon as I start to
watch a recording. I didn’t check life TV.
The other parts of the GUI are working.

According to /proc/<pid>/environ neither backend nor frontend have
a proxy variable.

Any ideas?

Many greetings,

    Stephan