Re: MythTV 29 uploaded

Author: Christian Marillat
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: MythTV 29 uploaded
On 15 août 2017 09:53, Werner Mahr <werner@???> wrote:

> Am Dienstag, 15. August 2017, 08:16:59 CEST schrieb Christian Marillat:
>> On 15 août 2017 06:19, Werner Mahr <werner@???> wrote:
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> > Because I was upgrading from 0.28 and ran into the same problem like Craig
>> > in:
>> >
>> > https://www.deb-multimedia.org/lurker/message/20170802.140919.032c82c9.en.
>> > html
>> Could you try to launch myth-tv-setup and see if he can upgrade the
>> database ?
>
> Already done that. Worked.
>
> I'm fine so far, just wanted to let you know that the (at this time already
> gone) optimize_mythdb.pl didn't work (because I didn't notice the answer
> telling you that), and that it misses a dep (which isn't an issue anymore).

Then mythbackend is broken.

If you still have log files or errors output could you file a bug report
upstream ? I don't remember if subscription is mandatory to file a bug
report.

https://code.mythtv.org/trac

Before MythTV 0.11 database was upgraded from a .sql file, now all is
hard-coded, really ugly.

29 packages are now in stable-backports

Christian