Re: thetvdb API

Author: Nikolai Lusan
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: thetvdb API
On Mon, 2018-10-29 at 21:13 +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> On 30 oct. 2018 04:26, Nikolai Lusan <nikolai@???> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > Here is an example, if you have a too old version installed.
> > >
> > > https://github.com/urllib3/urllib3/issues/1456
> >
> > I have also looked at this, _if_ the issue is the version of urllib3
> > installed I have no way of backing out to a lower version (the current
> > version being 1.24-1)
>
> Are you sure your machine is really up to date ?

I am certain my machines are up to date. These are Debian/Sid installs that
I update twice a week. I have no packages on hold and the latest available
packages of everything are installed - I even checked that nothing is being
held up by dependency conflicts.

> All error related to ordered_dict are a problem between python-requests
> and python-urllib3 if these packages are too old.
>
> python-requests must be at least 2.20.0-2
>
> Could you try to install these apckages ?
>
> python-pkg-resources
> python-configparser

mythtv@kiev:~$ dpkg -l | grep python-requests
ii  python-requests                                                  2.20.0-2                              all          elegant and simple HTTP library for Python2, built for human beings
ii  python-requests-cache                                            0.4.13-2                              all          persistent cache for requests library

mythtv@kiev:~$ dpkg -l | grep python-urllib3
ii  python-urllib3                                                   1.24-1                                all          HTTP library with thread-safe connection pooling for Python

mythtv@kiev:~$ dpkg -l | grep python-pkg-resources
ii  python-pkg-resources                                             40.4.3-1                              all          Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources

mythtv@kiev:~$ dpkg -l | grep python-configparser
ii  python-configparser                                              3.5.0b2-1                             all          backport of the enhanced config parser introduced in Python 3.2

Thanks
- --
Nikolai Lusan <nikolai@???>