Acroread for amd64?

Author: Jon N
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Acroread for amd64?
Hi,

I'm trying to install acroread on my new computer running Debian
Jessie amd64. When I search in Synaptic I see other packages that
start with acroread (-data, -dictionary-en, for example), but not the
acroread package itself. I have deb-multimedia main/non-free Jessie
in my repositories list.

I went to deb-multimedia.org and looked at the files and see that it
is missing from the amd64 arch, although the other packages are there.
I also downloaded the acroread .deb file from Adobe, but it would not
install showing the message "Errors were encountered while processing:
adobereader-enu".

So, I guess the basic question is, is acroread available for amd64?

--
Thanks,
Jon