Re: Handbrake failure

Author: Joerg Pietschmann
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: Handbrake failure
Am 13.03.2014 08:08, schrieb Christian Marillat:
> > Gtk: gtk_widget_size_allocate(): attempt to allocate widget with
> > width -4 and height 27
> Could you send me in private a compressed strace log file ?

The problem seems to have disappeared after upgrading to
1:0.9.9-dmo9. There are a few other problems still persisting
for which I have yet to get more information (Preliminary: on
one structure, handbrake has only track 94 in the selection
for ripping, which is clearly not the main track; for another
only 0h33min of the main track is ripped. Vlc and Totem handle
both structures as expected.)

J.Pietschmann