Re: vdr-plugin-vnsi contains no plugin

Author: Harald Gutmann
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: vdr-plugin-vnsi contains no plugin
Dear All,

I've built the package, but it seems that the sources for the
vdr-plugin-vnsiserver have been removed from the xbmc sources.
The code included in xbmc-dmo-13.2/pvr-addons/addons/pvr.vdr.vnsi/src
has not a single VDR include (from vdr-dev, required for a VDR plugin).

It seems that nowadays the plugin is separated, the recent source I
could find was:
https://github.com/FernetMenta/vdr-plugin-vnsiserver.git

I'm not sure if this source tree is compatible to xbmc-dmo-13.2, or if
the development is already ahead for Kodi.
The announcement for the first beta mentions changes in the PVR section.

Kind regards,
Harald Gutmann