Re: vdr-plugin-vnsi contains no plugin

Author: Harald Gutmann
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: Re: vdr-plugin-vnsi contains no plugin
Dear Christian,

I've sucessfully tested the following combination in a jessie environment:
ii  vdr 2.0.3-2+b1                     amd64        Video Disk Recorder
for DVB cards
ii  vdr-plugin-vnsiserver 5:1.2.0-dmo1                   amd64
VDR plugin to handle XBMC clients.
ii  xbmc 4:13.2-dmo4                    all          XBMC Media Center
(full metapackage)
ii  xbmc-bin 4:13.2-dmo4                    amd64        XBMC Media
Center (binary data package)
ii  xbmc-data 4:13.2-dmo4                    all          XBMC Media
Center (arch-independent data package)
ii  xbmc-pvr-vdr-vnsi 4:13.2-dmo4                    amd64        XBMC
PVR Addon VDR Vnsi
ii  xbmc-skin-confluence 4:13.2-dmo4                    all
XBMC Media Center (Confluence skin)

The plugin works as desired.

Thank you for the fast reaction and integration of this plugin.

Kind regards,
Harald