why mythlogserver is not available for testing?

Author: Janusz S. Bień
To: dmo-discussion
Subject: why mythlogserver is not available for testing?

I will try to solve my problems with the help of mythtv-users list, but
knowing the answer to the question in the subject seems to me a
prerequisite for describing my problems, as the question is specific to
the very distribution.

Best regards

Janusz

--
                           ,
Prof. dr hab. Janusz S. Bien -  Uniwersytet Warszawski (Katedra Lingwistyki Formalnej)