Instructions for adding deb-multimedia-keyring need to be up…

Author: shirish शिरीष
To: Debian-multimedia-maintainers
Subject: Instructions for adding deb-multimedia-keyring need to be updated i guess, as well as how 4096 bits
Hi there,

I saw http://deb-multimedia.org/

and in it you write about how things are/were done in squeeze whereas
there have been two releases in-between squeeze - wheezy - jessie and
now actually moving to stretch.

[$] tail -3 /etc/apt/sources.list

########## Non-free ########
deb http://www.deb-multimedia.org stretch main non-free

Trying to use the instructions as it is doesn't get a user anywhere -

[$] sudo aptitude install deb-multimedia-keyring

[sudo] password for shirish:
Couldn't find any package whose name or description matched
"deb-multimedia-keyring"
Unable to apply some actions, aborting

Then trying to update the apt database results in two lines/errors
cropping up through the update -

[$] sudo apt update
Err:4 http://www.deb-multimedia.org stretch InRelease
The following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key
is not available: NO_PUBKEY 5C808C2B65558117

Reading package lists... Done
W: GPG error: http://www.deb-multimedia.org stretch InRelease: The
following signatures couldn't be verified because the public key is
not available: NO_PUBKEY 5C808C2B65558117
E: The repository 'http://www.deb-multimedia.org stretch InRelease' is
not signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is
therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user
configuration details.

So how do I fix this ?

I did see https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?search=marillat&op=index

and saw that the 1024 bit key is revoked and you are using the 4096
now (same as debian people)

I tried the following -

└─[$] gpg --keyserver pgp.mit.edu --recv-keys 65558117

gpg: keyserver receive failed: No keyserver available

Can anyone tell/share what is the right way or where did I go wrong ?

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल